Passed Jncia-er and also my special thanks to my friend Mr.Rakesh  

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello all two good news to start wtih


1. passed jncia-er yesterday . dint even bothered labbing it up as i was gong for my ccie studies ... just went through student guide and some hands on with one single vmware image and exam is way to crappy and easy man .. really there was nothing in that .. without breaking any nda stuff it was more or less like common sense and little routing from cisco would do that exam

moving on to second one

2. One of my good friends Mr.Rakesh Mandava from Hyderabad helped me with three of the microsoft vouchers to take server exams . great to have friends like him around .. keep up the good work rock and thank you very much for your help ...


so .. still one more week to go for beta written .. not yet with mpls l3 vpn and stuff .. dreaming about narbiks bootcamp hehe ..

over and out

and thanks for people who have been mailing me and wishing me for my video on syslog server .... my pleasure to do them

best regards
Rakesh

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips